Lead Nurse & Registered CQC Manager - Ipswich
MASTA is the UK’s leading independent service provider in the travel health field offering a range of unique products and services to customers. MASTA offers a package that rewards your skills and experience together with the chance to develop your career in this complex and ever changing area of medicine. As part of our continued growth we have the following opportunity available:
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated Lead Travel Health Nurse & Registered CQC Manager with working knowledge of; Clinical Governance and Health and Social Care Act and requirements of the Care Quality Commission. Combined with previous experience of managing a team to join the team based in Ipswich as Lead Travel Health Nurse & Registered CQC Manager.
- Previous experience in a travel health related management role
- General management of the nurses and clinic/s to CQC standards. Whilst ensuring your clinic operates effectively and efficiently at all times.
- Maintain excellent service levels and appropriate resource in order to maximise footfall.
- Provide consultations for travel health, occupational health surveillance and case management. Medical screening, including use of OH equipment. Liaising with Occupational Health Practitioner
- Mentor and support training to other Nurses in Clinics and other Healthcare Professionals through practical placement, assess competence and complete Induction Training and sign off forms.
Start DateN/A (see additional information)
- Responds positively to instructions, procedures and demonstrates openness, honesty and listens well during meetings and feedback sessions
- Personally responsible and is committed to doing the best job possible
- Remains alert in a high-risk environment whilst following detailed procedures and ensures accuracy in documentation and data.
- Able to organise and manage team and personal workload
- Maintains high standards despite pressing deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an industry leading Travel Health Company.
To apply for this role, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com..
“Travel health is such a positive aspect of nursing and it is constantly evolving. For the majority of the time I’m speaking with people who are looking forward to going away so it’s great to learn about their travel plans and rewarding to provide advice from a health promotion point of view. I had no previous experience in travel health before arriving at MASTA so it has been quite a challenge, but the training I received was comprehensive.” Claire Fleming, Tele-consult Nurse.