MASTA Travel Clinic - Day Lewis Pharmacy
Below you will find information for MASTA Travel Clinic - Day Lewis Pharmacy. Please contact the clinic to book your appointment.
Type of appointment: Telephone consultation
Your initial appointment will be completed by telephone. If vaccines/antimalarials are needed, our specialist travel health nurse will book a follow-up appointment at your chosen pharmacy clinic.
Please note the following:
- Our nurse must speak directly to the person that is travelling. We cannot complete a consultation with a third party (for children see below).
- Children aged 5 to 15 years must have a parent/guardian present and able to complete the consultation on their behalf. Children aged 16 to 18 years must complete the telephone consultation themselves.
- Ensure that you have details of all current and historical medical and treatment history at hand.
- There is a £20 consultation charge for this service.
- Calls may be recorded for quality and training purposes.
- All calls must be undertaken in the UK to a UK landline or UK mobile number.
Exclusions for this clinic
Please be aware of the following exclusions at your chosen clinic which would
prevent the nurse from being able to complete your appointment. A £20 consultation
fee would still apply.
These exclusions include:
- Any vaccine/anti-malarial which is NOT listed in your travel health summary
- Blood Tests
- Occupational Health Vaccines
- Travellers under 5 years of age
- Travellers using Warfarin/Heparin
- Travellers who have had an anaphylactic reaction to a previous vaccine
- Tuberculosis/BCG/TB Vaccine
What do I do now?
To book an appointment, simply complete our vaccine checker to see whether there are any vaccines or antimalarials recommended for your journey, then choose an appointment time to suit you.
You can also choose a different clinic if you wish