MASTA/Bupa Travel Clinic - Reading
Below you will find information for MASTA/Bupa Travel Clinic - Reading. Please contact the clinic to book your appointment.
Telephone: 0330 100 4134
Type of appointment: Clinic consultation
Your clinic appointment will include a full consultation and risk assessment by a travel health specialist nurse. You will also receive any vaccinations, antimalarials and other essential travel products needed for your trip.
Please note the following:
- Children aged up to 15 years must have a parent/guardian present and able to complete the consultation on their behalf. Children aged 16 to 18 years must attend the consultation themselves.
- Ensure that you bring details of all current and historical medical and treatment to your appointment.
- If vaccinations/antimalarials are not purchased
- Cancellations within 48 hours of the appointment time
- None attendance of the appointment
Exclusions for this clinic
Please be aware of the following exclusions at your chosen clinic which would
prevent the nurse from being able to complete your appointment. A £20 consultation
fee would still apply.
These exclusions include:
- BCG/TB Vaccine
- Mantoux Test
If using Sat Nav please use 'Denmark Road' Clinic is located within the Bupa Centre. Please note that during rush hour traffic is extremely busy around the clinic location. Please therefore allow extra time to get to your appointment (3.30pm onwards) otherwise, late arrival may be asked to re-book if our travel health nurse is unavailable.
What do I do now?
To book an appointment, simply complete our vaccine checker to see whether there are any vaccines or antimalarials recommended for your journey, then choose an appointment time to suit you.
You can also choose a different clinic if you wish