Harrogate Travel Clinic
Below you will find information for Harrogate Travel Clinic. Please contact the clinic to book your appointment.
Telephone: 0330 100 4156
Type of appointment: Clinic consultation
Your clinic appointment will include a full consultation and risk assessment by a travel health specialist nurse. You will also receive any vaccinations, antimalarials and other essential travel products needed for your trip.
Please note the following:
- Children aged up to 15 years must have a parent/guardian present and able to complete the consultation on their behalf. Children aged 16 to 18 years must attend the consultation themselves.
- Ensure that you bring details of all current and historical medical and treatment to your appointment.
- If vaccinations/antimalarials are not purchased
- Cancellations within 48 hours of the appointment time
- None attendance of the appointment
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ - Traveller's should seek travel health advice / vaccinations 6-8 weeks before departure. Free of charge NHS travel vaccinations are available to Yorkshire Health Network patients if applicable after risk assessment (and subject to availability). Appointments at the MASTA Harrogate Travel Clinic MAY NOT be available at short notice (1-3 weeks before travel). In such a case, the traveller will be directed to the nearest PRIVATE Travel Clinic, namely York or Leeds, where PRIVATE FEES WILL BE CHARGED FOR ALL VACCINES ADMINISTERED.
What do I do now?
To book an appointment, simply complete our vaccine checker to see whether there are any vaccines or antimalarials recommended for your journey, then choose an appointment time to suit you.
You can also choose a different clinic if you wish