Yellow Fever and Meningitis ACWY vaccines are available at all our MASTA Travel Clinics.
Same day appointments are often available
Use the 'Find a clinic' tab to locate your nearest clinic, enter your itrip details and book your appointment online
Telephone our Customer Service Team to book an appointment at your local Travel Clinic
Tel: 0330 100 4200
SAME DAY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS AVAILABLE - TEL: 0330 100 4200
Choose a convenient time and place for our Specialist Travel Health Nurse to call you. We will discuss your travel needs based on your trip details, confirm pricing and book an appointment at your nearest local MASTA travel clinic (if required).
Our telephone risk assessments are recorded, ensuring compliance with the Care Quality Commission.
Visit a MASTA TRAVEL CLINIC when:
* You require an evening or weekend appointment in a UK wide choice of locations
* You require a yellow fever vaccination and your local GP surgery is not a registered yellow fever centre
* You need a vaccination that your local GP surgery does not routinely provide or cannot source
* You have a complex itinerary or need vaccinations very close to your departure
Every travel risk assessment by MASTA is entrusted to a
Specialist Travel Health Nurse and includes the most recent information and recommendations available for your trip, no matter how complex.
We support all travellers, irrespective of their destination or individual requirements and offer a full travel vaccination service, including yellow fever, malaria prophylaxis and treatment for travellers’ diarrhoea.
Click here to get started!
- 21-Aug-2014 Philippines - Measles -- Over 77,500 cases of measles (37,421 confirmed) have been reported across the country, Jan-Jul 14. L...
- 21-Aug-2014 Ethiopia - Measles -- Health authorities have reported 202 outbreaks of measles across 189 woredas (administrative distric...
- 21-Aug-2014 Jordan - Shigellosis -- 150 cases of shigellosis have been reported from Shihabieh area, Karak (W), Aug 14. The restaurant w...
- 21-Aug-2014 Cameroon - Cholera -- Health authorities have reported 1,600 cases of cholera and 75 deaths in northern Cameroon, Apr-Aug ...
- 21-Aug-2014 Ghana - Cholera -- Health officials have reported a large outbreak of cholera in Accra, Jun-Aug 14. At least 3,100 peop...
- 21-Aug-2014 Pakistan - Crimean-Congo haemorrhagic fever -- 4 cases of Crimean-Congo haemorrhagic fever have been reported from Zhob district, Balochistan provi...
- 21-Aug-2014 Georgia - Crimean-Congo haemorrhagic fever -- 5 people are being treated for Crimean-Congo haemorrhagic fever in Shida Kartli region (C), Aug 14. ...
- 21-Aug-2014 Finland - HFRS -- A visiting university scientist has died from haemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome (HFRS) whilst r...
- 21-Aug-2014 India - Rabies -- At least 25 people are being treated after being bitten by a rabid dog in Cansaulim village, South G...
- 21-Aug-2014 Denmark - Listerosis -- 24 cases of listeriosis (including 13 deaths) have been recorded across Denmark, Sept 13-Aug 14. The...
Face to face appointments
Face to face consultations mean you will see and speak to our travel nurse at one of our partner clinics.
During the consultation you will be given expert travel advice, receive vaccinations, antimalarials and other essential travel products needed for your trip
Before visiting your chosen pharmacy partnership you will first receive a call from one of our specialist nurses, at your chosen appointment time, to complete your travel health telephone consultation.
Are you prepared?
Don't leave it too late to get your travel vaccinations!
Download our handy check list to help make sure you have all the essentials ready for your trip.
Need information on diseases?
We are currently putting the finishing touches to our library of Travel Disease Information to help you understand and reduce your risks while travelling.
Read the latest health news
Stay up to date with the
latest Travel Health news
Our team at MASTA bring you the most up to date information by constantly monitoring disease outbreaks and other health-related travel news.
Did you know?
Our one step multi-country travel health information (Travel Health Brief) has won National Awards and is available free when you visit a MASTA clinic