Yellow Fever vaccine is available at all our MASTA Travel clinics. Use the 'Find a clinic' tab to locate your nearest clinic, register and then book your appointment now either online or by telephone.
Every travel risk assessment by MASTA is entrusted to a
Specialist Travel Health Nurse and includes the most recent information and recommendations available for your itinerary, no matter how complex.
Our telephone risk assessments are recorded, ensuring compliance with the Care Quality Commission.
CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT ON: 0330 100 4200
We support all travellers, irrespective of their destination or individual requirements and offer a full travel vaccination service, including yellow fever, malaria prophylaxis and treatment for travellers’ diarrhoea.
Visit a MASTA TRAVEL CLINIC when:
* You require an evening or weekend appointment in a UK wide choice of locations
* You require a yellow fever vaccination and your local GP surgery is not a registered yellow fever centre
* You need a vaccination that your local GP surgery does not routinely provide or cannot source
* You have a complex itinerary or need vaccinations very close to your departure
Click here to get started!
- 31-Jul-2014 Barbados - Dengue fever -- 443 cases of dengue fever have been reported on Barbados, Jul 14. 1,808 cases were reported, Jan-Oct...
- 31-Jul-2014 Bahamas - Dengue fever -- 13 cases of dengue fever have been reported in the Bahamas, Jul 14.
- 31-Jul-2014 Netherland Antilles - Dengue Fever -- 218 cases of dengue fever have been reported on Aruba, Jul 14. 2,800 cases (1 death) were reported o...
- 31-Jul-2014 Antigua and Barbuda - Dengue fever -- 36 cases of dengue fever have been reported, Jul 14.
- 31-Jul-2014 Anguilla - Dengue fever -- 74 cases of dengue fever have been reported, Jul 14.
- 31-Jul-2014 Puerto Rico - Dengue fever -- Dengue fever continues to be a problem in Puerto Rico. Over 2,400 cases have been reported, Jul 14. ...
- 31-Jul-2014 Venezuela - Dengue fever -- Dengue fever is a continuing problem in Venezuela, with over 30,400 cases reported, Jul 14. Caracas ...
- 31-Jul-2014 Colombia - Dengue fever -- Over 57,700 cases (31 deaths) of dengue fever have been reported, Jul 14. Santander, Valle del Cauca...
- 31-Jul-2014 Bolivia - Dengue fever -- The WHO has reported more than 21,200 cases of dengue fever in Bolivia, Jul 14. 13,050 cases were re...
- 31-Jul-2014 Nicaragua - Dengue fever -- Dengue fever is a continuing problem in Nicaragua with over 13,100 cases reported, Jul 14. 77,000 ca...
Face to face appointments
Face to face consultations mean you will see and speak to our travel nurse at one of our partner clinics.
During the consultation you will be given expert travel advice, receive vaccinations, antimalarials and other essential travel products needed for your trip
Before visiting your chosen pharmacy partnership you will first receive a call from one of our specialist nurses, at your chosen appointment time, to complete your travel health telephone consultation.
Are you prepared?
Don't leave it too late to get your travel vaccinations!
Download our handy check list to help make sure you have all the essentials ready for your trip.
Need information on diseases?
We are currently putting the finishing touches to our library of Travel Disease Information to help you understand and reduce your risks while travelling.
Read the latest health news
Stay up to date with the
latest Travel Health news
Our team at MASTA bring you the most up to date information by constantly monitoring disease outbreaks and other health-related travel news.
Did you know?
Our one step multi-country travel health information (Travel Health Brief) has won National Awards and is available free when you visit a MASTA clinic